|Am I Fat Weight Loss Recipes
|Salads to keep you slim-
ROTINI AND TUNA SALAD|
- 2 1/2 c rotini pasta, uncooked
- 12 ozs tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/2 c bell peppers, chopped
- 1 c frozen green peas, thawed and cooked
- 1 c celery, sliced
- 1/2 c onions, chopped
Cook pasta accordingto directions on package. Rinse pasta with cold water and drain. For the salad combine pasta, tuna, peas, celery, bell peppers, and onions in a mixing bowl. Mix well. For the dressing combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, thyme, salt, and black pepper. Mix well. Gently stir dressing into the salad. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 1 c fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 3 tbsps lemon juice, bottled
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
Fat: 1 g
Whisk together yogurt, mustard, water, mayonnaise, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine well. Season coleslaw with salt and pepper. Coleslaw may be made 1 day ahead and chilled if covered.
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 6 cups thinly sliced cabbage (about 1 large)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seeds
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion (about 1 large)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 medium carrots, shredded
Fat: 1.1 g
After slicing the ingredients, toss in a salad bowl. Simply mix honey and lemon juice for the salad dressing. You may add as much lemon juice as you wish to suit your taste. Season with pepper.
- Romane lettuce or assorted greens
- 1 raw carrot
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red apple, sliced
- 2 tsp honey
- lemon juice (to taste)
Recipe time: 10 mins
|ITALIAN LOW FAT SALAD DRESSING|
Just mix all the ingredients together for a wonderful salad dressing. Low in calories.
- 45 % light or diet mayo (275 grms)
- 50% natural unsweetened yoghurt (300 grms)
- 5% mustard (15 grams)
- 1 spoon of Dill
Recipe time: 2 mins
Put tuna on a plate then chop tomatoes and cucumber and put on a plate, cut and wash lettuce and add it. Dice the boiled potatoes and add that as well as the salad cream to your meal.
- boiled potatoes
- Salad cream
Recipe time: 30 mins
"The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you're off it."
"The journey of a thousand pounds begins with a single burger." - CHRIS O'BRIEN.