|Am I Fat Weight Loss Recipes
Cook turkey sausage in a large saucepan over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble sausage. Drain; wipe drippings from pan with a paper towel. Return sausage to skillet. Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes. Add Burgundy and next 4 ingredients; stir well. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat, and set aside. Combine parsley and next 3 ingredients; stir well, and set aside. Spread 1/2 cup tomato mixture in bottom of a 13-x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 4 noodles over tomato mixture, top noodles with 2 cups tomato mixture, half of the ricotta cheese mixture, and 1/3 cup shredded provolone cheese. Repeat the layers, beginning and ending with noodles. Spread the remaining 1 1/2 cups tomato mixture over noodles, and sprinkle with the remaining 1/3 cup provolone cheese. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 3/4 pound Italian Turkey Sausage
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat ricotta cheese
- 5 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Burgundy, or other dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 4 ounce can tomato paste
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup provolone cheese,shredded
|PASTA WITH RICOTTA,TOMATO AND BASIL |
Combine the tomatoes, basil, onion, garlic. Stir in the ricotta, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Toss hot pasta with the sauce and serve at once.
- 1/2 pound pasta, rotelle, Ziti Or Penne, cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
"If you ate pasta and antipasti, would you still be hungry ?"
"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets."